My child suffered an injury at birth. What should I do?

The most important thing is to make sure that your child is safe. Seek appropriate medical attention for your child’s injuries immediately. You may also want to consider contacting an experienced birth injury attorney. In the event that your child’s injury was caused by the negligence or carelessness of a doctor, nurse, or other medical professional, your attorney can help you investigate the situation and decide how to protect your child’s interests and safety.

If your child has suffered a serious birth injury, contact child birth injury lawyer Jeff Killino today at 877-875-2927.