Child Burned by Microwave Accident

A 2 year-old boy has suffered serious burn injuries after a microwave started a 'flash fire', burning the boy. 

The accident occurred whenever non-microwaveable items were placed into the microwave.  These items caused the microwave to burst into flames.  The mother was attending to a small task and left the boys side for less than minute.  She heard a noise and then responded to her baby boy on fire.  She was able to put the fire out on him and called 911.  

Emergency workers arrived on the scene and rushed the child to the Shriners Hospital in Boston. The parents have come out and said that they are devastated by the accident. 

Child injuries are very serious and can leave a parent feeling helpless.  If your child has been injured in an accident,  please contact the child injury attorney Jeffrey Killino at 877-875-2927 to learn how he can help. 

by